Low Season Dates
Oct to Dec 2017
Jan to Apr & Oct to Dec 2018 (prices coming soon)
High Season Dates
May to Sep 2018
|Delivery & Collection to & from your location.||Delivery & Collection to & from your location.|
|7 DAYS||£65||7 DAYS||£87.50|
|14 DAYS||£100||14 DAYS|
|21 DAYS||£115||21 DAYS|
|28 DAYS||£115||28 DAYS|
|EXTRA DAYS||£5||EXTRA DAYS|
|*Please note hire boxes are dispatched 3 working days before your holiday and will arrive 2 working days before your flight to giving you enough time to pack and ensures it arrives in time.|
|Collection from Rotherham your location.||Collection from Rotherham your location.|
|7 DAYS||£30||7 DAYS||£31.00|
|14 DAYS||£60||14 DAYS||£62.00|
|21 DAYS||£85||21 DAYS||£88.00|
|28 DAYS||£100||28 DAYS||£103.00|
|EXTRA DAYS||£5||EXTRA DAYS||£5.50|
PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTATION ON 01709 365 408 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Our lines may be busy so please leave us a message.)
We require the following information for quotations/bookings:
- Delivery Address.
- Telephone Number.
- Date & Time of Flight Departure.
- Preferred Date for delivery of hire box.
- Return Date of Flight.
- Number of hire boxes.
- If you wish to collect from Rotherham.
- Do you require Delivery and Collection?
Book early to avoid disappointment!
SPECIAL NOTE for Hire.
Customers are reminded that Bike Box Alan are the only boxes with a class leading 7 year guarantee on faulty parts and manufacture however; if they suffer obvious abuse resulting in damage to the BOX or its contents, you should report it immediately to the appropriate authority so that you can make a claim against them. Not to do so could result in loosing your hire deposit or invalidating your guarantee.
If you are collecting, a Passport, or a Driving licence is required for identification. Plus a £100 cash deposit or card details can be held as a deposit.
(In the unlikely event of a bike box not being returned a £350 fee will be chargeable)
1 weeks notice before collection date, the FULL hire amount will be charged.
2 weeks notices before collection date, £25 will be charged.
Delivery Options for Rental Bike Boxes.
Our standard service will deliver and collect your box anytime before 6pm. If you do not want to wait in all day you have the option at the ordering process to choose Delivery and collection from your place of work, a neighbour or ask for the Bike Box to be left and collected from behind the house/in the porch etc if you consider it safe.
Special Delivery Options for Rental Bike Boxes.
Delivery Only, before 10:30am, Monday to Friday … extra £28.00
Delivery Only, before 12pm, Monday to Friday … extra £20.00
- To avoid a £10 surcharge for removing hard stuck (delivery labels DPD/Flight Lables / Barcodes) Please return box in the polythene bag for return.
- Please place flight labels on designated area or through carry holes.
- Place anti crush pole back into the socket for return to us.
- Don’t peel off and logos/graphics off the box.
- Make sure all foam pieces are back in the box.
- Please ensure the TSA Lock is securely locked back onto the box for the return journey back to us. Your Lock combination (000).
- Zip Ties can be used on the remaining clasps if you wish.
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR ANY ITEMS MISSING AND AN ADDITIONAL £15 FOR A FAILED UPLIFT.
Should I rent a bike or take my bike abroad ?
We all take great care in choosing our bikes, spending hours browsing the Net, shops and magazines, If you are like me, every component is researched compared and evaluated, because our bikes are not just simply something you ride, they are a reflection of our personality something we cherish and trust.
Our bikes not only have to look good they have to be comfortable too, especially the saddle, so over many weeks of riding the components are gradually tweaked and adjusted until they fit like a glove.
So why! Would you choose to ride an alien none descript bike that is never as comfortable as what you are used to? With invariably a horrible painful saddle! In what most probably will be the most exhilarating territory to ride a bike in?
With a Bikebox alan you can rest assured that your loved one will arrive at your holiday destination in perfect shape, and ready to ride, as building your bike should only take 10 to 20 minutes. So no need to spend wasteful hours collecting and returning the rental bike back and forth.
ADVANTAGES to renting from BikeBox Alan
- By Hiring direct from the manufacturer, we can offer the cheapest rates in the UK.
Low Season Collected from Rotherham From £ 25.00 Low Season Including delivery and collection from/to your door From £ 60.00
- Hire then Buy Option. The only company offering a brand new BikeBox Alan complete with free name & flags, bike brand graphic and a TSA lock assembly worth £32.00.
(To qualify you need to have rented for at least one week, and order your new Bikebox alan within 1 month of renting. Applicable only to rentals organised from our Rotherham Office)
- By Hiring direct from BikeBox Alan Rotherham you can be assured that your hire box will be a newish bike box in good condition, excellently presented with a variety of popular brand names and flag stickers. Additionally if you order in plenty of time, you can even choose the colour of the bike box.
(Other bike box hire companies often use plain black shabby looking boxes and often substitute the BikeBox Alan for inferior bike boxes)
- BikeBox Alan boxes are internationally recognised as the safest BikeBox on the market. The box as been entered in 4 magazine product reports from around the world where other manufacturers were invited, adjudicated by experts in every case BikeBox Alan was the winner.
- BikeBox Alan Rental have the biggest rental fleet of our Premium Bike Boxes. Additionally you have the assurance of booking with one of the longest established BikeBox hire companies.
- All bikes fit, even 29er Mountain Bikes.
- For a small fee (£15) we will even pack your bike.
(Advance booking required)
BikeBox Rentals Toronto,
Karen Gjendal Bike Box Alan Rental Copenhagen,
+45 40 54 57 82